Thank you for your support of Quick & Easy 101 Recipes. We're proud of the enthusiasm our viewers possess to make great things in their kitchens. Our intention is to continue bringing you great new recipes that challenge your ability to create art in the comfort of your home. Keep building your library of recipes. New recipes, videos and easy to understand instructions are always our highest priority. This is our way to insure your satisfaction.
Newest Spices & Fresh Bread Recipes
- Epazote. ...
- Vanilla Paste. ...
- Saigon Cinnamon. ...
- Herbes de Provence.
- Turmeric. Turmeric is the root stalk of a tropical plant in the ginger family. ...
- Smoked Serrano Chili Powder. Serrano chili peppers are known for their bold, spicy heat. ...
Gluten Free: Unlike wheat-based bread, which can be made only with flour, water, salt and yeast, gluten-free bread is made with Gluten-Free Multi-Purpose Flour or a brown rice flour blend. People with Celiac disease and/or allergies find the benefits of a gluten free diet to be life sustaining.
Stove Top Candied Sweet Potatoes
These Stove Top Candied Sweet Potatoes have all the southern flavor you could ever desire! That's why I shared this recipe with you, because there's nothing like good, fresh candied sweet potatoes.
- The main details for this recipe are in the video but I would like to add for you a little more beneficial info.
- In this recipe you may need to add a little water if you find the liquid becomes too thick before the sweet potatoes becomes tender.
- You could opt for white sugar over brown sugar.
- Also, the measurements in the beginning of this video is what I used, but you can use more or less to suit your desired taste.
Hope you enjoy!
Fresh Fruit a Healthy Choice
Healthy choices are good for the longevity of life. Fruits are nature’s marvelous gift to the humankind; indeed, they are life-enhancing medicines packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and many phytonutrients (Plant-derived micronutrients). They are an absolute feast to our sight, not just because of their color and flavor but of their unique nutrient profile that helps the human body be fit, rejuvenate, and free of diseases!
How to Make Fried Chicken & Waffles
This popular Southern recipe is really easy to make. The most important thing is to use pure Maple syrup, because it's the glue that binds this meal together. Add a couple of eggs any style, some dark roast Columbian coffee, a large glass of premium orange juice or 2% milk, then it's a complete breakfast or brunch.Ingredients Needed:
Instructions: Clean and singe the feathers and hair from the wing with a lighter or torch. Soak the chicken in buttermilk for at least 45 Minutes or overnight. Season the chicken with Lawry's by massaging it into the meat, let stand in fridge for 30 minutes. Mix the flour and cornstarch together adding a table spoon of paprika. Remove chicken from the allow it to come to room temperature then add the chicken and coat thoroughly. Meanwhile mix your waffle mix. Preheat cooking oil to 375° Then deep fry chicken until golden brown turning often. Remove from oil place on an open rack over a drip pan. While the excess oil drips off cook your waffles. Plate your waffles and put your chicken on top then drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle confectioners sugar over your dish. Enjoy!
Charbroiled Chops with Mediterranean Vegetable Medley
No wonder this is one of Bob's favorite recipes! It's time to light that grill. Tender, juicy, smoky and charbroiled to perfection with a medley of vegetables that are sure to make your mouth water.
1. Place the mushrooms, veggies, and garlic in a large mixing bowl.
2. Drizzle generously with olive oil (about 1/4 cup olive oil or so). Add the dried oregano, thyme, salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
4. Roast in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until the vegetables are fork-tender (some charring is good!)
5. Serve immediately with a sprinkle of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Pork Chops: 1. Thoroughly wash pork chops making sure all bone chips and grit is removed.
2. Mix water, liquid hickory smoke, apple cider vinegar, paprika, soy sauce, vegetable oil, Lawry's® seasoning, coarse black pepper and minced garlic in a deep bowl; add pork chops, rub into meat and marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours; to marinate.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
4. Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off excess.
5. Cook the pork chops on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 4 to 6 minutes per side. Insert a instant-read thermometer into the center, it should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). DO NOT OVERCOOK!
6. Plate chops, add veggies and serve immediately.
Make someone smile today, share your meal
Smothered Turkey Wing Flats | With Gravy | Oh So Tender!
These Smothered Turkey Wing Flats Were Oh So Tender and Delicious! Please try this tasty recipe. You won't be sorry that you did!
|Carrot Peach Mango|